Shipping Methods

MicroMimesis Forums General Discussions Shipping Shipping Methods

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    MicroTraxx
    Keymaster

Example shipping using my O scale Cinder/Concrete Blocks – 100 ea. to ship via different methods from me to Zone 5. These choices are generated by the USPS Simple plugin. The costs shown are as of 4/7/2021:

• Flat Rate : $4.95 (cost set by me in the plug under shipping class. The $4.95 was used for testing so it would be obvious if selected.)
    • Priority Mail Express : $27.45 (Priority Mail Express® overnight to 2-day delivery service comes with a money-back guarantee. Priority Mail Express Flat Rate lets you ship packages up to 70 lbs to any state at the same price. Prices start at $26.35)
    • Priority Mail: $7.88 (Priority Mail service includes tracking and delivery in 1-3 business days. Priority Mail Flat Rate® lets you ship packages up to 70 lbs to any state at the same price. Prices start at $7.70.)
    • First-Class Mail : $3.12 (First-Class Mail .. 1-3 business days service is an affordable and easy way to send envelopes and lightweight packages. For packages (up to 13 oz), prices start at $4.00.)
    • USPS Retail Ground : $8.40 (USPS Retail Ground service is a ground shipping for packages, thick envelopes, and tubes (with a maximum weight of 70 pounds) that are not required to be mailed at First-Class Mail® service.)
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.