- Elbows: Used to change the angle or direction of the pipe run. Most commonly in 90 degrees and 45 degree turns.
- Tee Fittings: Shaped like the letter T. Allows for branch lines.
- Couplings: Used to join two straight pieces of pipe of the same diameter.
- Reducers: Used to join pipes of different diameters. Makes a gradual change in diameter.
- Wyes: Used primarily to gain inside access to DWV (drain-waste-vent) systems.
Showing all 7 results
$0.42 Read more
$2.80 – $3.50 Select options
$2.36 – $2.95 Select options
$2.52 – $3.15 Select options
$0.80 – $1.60 Select options
$1.60 – $2.00 Select options