Infrastructure is the fundamental facilities and systems serving a country, city, or other area, including the services and facilities necessary for its economy to function. Infrastructure is composed of public and private physical improvements such as roads, railways, bridges, tunnels, water supply, sewers, electrical grids, and telecommunications.
- Bridge Stuff : Simply anything to do with bridges, railroad, vehicular or pedestrian or combination of any of those.
- Construction : As the name suggest this is for items such as Cement Blocks, stacks of lumber and other similar items that do not fit elsewhere.
- Drainage System : This is a parent category for both the Sanitary System and Storm Drain System. There is some cross over between the two such as concrete Bell End pipe – there is probably more but I would have to be schooled on that.
- hared Concrete System : There are parts of the “Drainage System” that are common to both the “Sanitary System” and the “Storm Drain System” such as concrete pipe
- Electrical : Basically … electrical items as part of the Infrastructure
- Highway System : I modeled some Jersey Barricades so created this category to contain these and similar models such as Traffic Barrels and truck parts.
- Water System : The most obvious item is the Fire Hydrant.