O Scale 1:48
The storm sewer is a system designed to carry rainfall runoff and other drainage. It is not designed to carry sewage or accept hazardous wastes. The runoff is carried in underground pipes or open ditches and discharges untreated into local streams, rivers and other surface water bodies. Storm drain inlets are typically found in curbs and low-lying outdoor areas. Some older buildings have basement floor drains that connect to the storm sewer system.
- There are three Storm Drain bases – 36″, 48″ and 78″. This sits at the bottom with sewer pipes entering the bottom of the casing.
- (SKU: INDR003) a 36″ Storm Drain Base
- (SKU: INDR002) a 48″ Storm Drain Base
- (SKU: INDR001) a 78″ Storm Drain Base
- There is one Cover Riser. This locks into either the base or another riser.
- (SKU: INDR016) 18″ Cover Riser
- There are two covers – one with the manhole centered and one with it offset
- (SKU: INDR006) Storm Drain Centered Cover
- (SKU: INDR005) Storm Drain Offset Cover
Available: There are three risers – 12″, 24″ and 32″. Each riser locks into either the base or another riser.
Manhole Covers and rings – The iron mounting ring and manhole covers for this can be found at – O Scale (1:48) 24″ Manhole Cover with ring for Storm Drain System